These couples enjoyed relaxed and affordable wedding photography as part of their unforgettable experience.
Here is a small showcase of my style of wedding photography. All editing is done with warmth and vibrancy.
If you hate the idea of standing around on your wedding day, posing for photos with a fake smile, then you are in the right place!
Our strength is capturing all the real moments and all the in-between ones too, in a relaxed, natural, quirky way which truly documents your wedding day, which is unique and full of real, honest emotion.
The majority of couples book us for our natural non-intrusive and unforced photo style.
The DJ Services Cornwall wedding portfolio has developed off the back of over 6 years experience as a water sports photographer. This passion and love for photography now encompasses wedding photography!
Ever since the introduction of DJ Services Cornwall, we have been eager to include photography as part of our business model, either by promoting our stunning unique DJ Booths through various photo shoots or capturing the party atmosphere with our Party Photographs from events and wedding.
Our couples frequently commented on our unique unforced natural photography and soon began requesting if we would also consider documenting their whole day! So then the rest is history.
Did you know that being part of Wedding Photography could be so much fun?!
Contact us now to find out more about what we can do together.
- Our wedding photography service is offered as a bolt-on option as part of our Wedding DJ Service in Cornwall & Devon *.
- Customised packages ranging from £275 to £500.
- Discounts for week day or winter weddings.
- We supply edited hi-quality photographs via wetransfer and USB drive. Where consent is provided we can also host your wedding album via our DJ Services Cornwall Facebook page.
- We aim to have photographs edited and with you within ten days.
*Availability is dependent on couples having their wedding service and reception in the same venue. At a minimum, we must consult with couples via messenger or phone but wherever possible we prefer a face-to-face conversation.